Monday 5 December 2011

NCAA Basketball - 6 December 2011

Small play.

St Johns - ML

St Johns lost to Northeastern two games ago, which causes me much concern, but their loss at Kentucky wasn't that bad. They competed fairly well with Kentucky (as most sides do for one half) before losing their way late on.

Still, I'm taking that game as a decent result.

Detroit I ranked highly earlier in the year (have I not uploaded the Horizon preview yet?) higher than Cleveland State to be honest. But their last few results have been very disappointing. Whilst they are at home, which of course will favour them, I am not convinced their recent form will see them winning this one.

Take St Johns at the money line (currently at pick 'em) - not a big play by any means, but worth taking all the same

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment